1. Level of concern – moderate concern is essential / internal anxiety / Good Stress
2. Feeling Tone – Positive, negative, neutral (climate of classroom)
3. Success – Depends on level of difficulty
and teaching skills, perceived sense of accomplishment/achievement.
4. Interest – Connect interest in
themselves and create novelty / meaning /vividness
5. Knowledge of results – report to students (amount, specificity, immediacy) of results / performance.
6. Intrinsic – complete satisfaction form activity / Extrinsic – learning to achieve something.